The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That's why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you'll stay warm and dry—and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Gently contoured silhouette
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with drawcord and toggle for adjustability
- Item number: L792
Due to each article of clothing being customized after an order is placed you may only exchange the item for the same item of different size. You will also be assessed a restocking fee of 20% of the value of the item being exchanged. Please ensure that you are purchasing your items in the correct size before you finalize your order by reviewing product sizes in our product sizing guide below.